Monday 27 May 2013

Roar with Pete the Lion!!

Goooood morning!


I finally had a chance to make some fun food again!
Its a few hectic weeks ahead for us so I will have to sneak in my hobby here and there, and in between!
This dude is simple to make.
All you need is

1 banana,
2 mandarines,
4 sultanas/raisins/rosiner and
peanut-butter and
1 slice of bread.


How to make Pete The Lion!

1) grab a slice of bread

2) Cut a circle

3) get out your ingredients 

4) even sized sultanas for eyes, 
nose and cut the last one for whiskers and smile :)

5) Peanutbutter on the circle

6) place the banana slices

7) And the sultanas!

8) the whiskers and smile

And there you go!
Easy as pie and cute as a button haha :)








4 comments:

  1. that is so cute! i so wish my mum had made food like this to me all the time when i was wee:-) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww that isso sweet of you Laura!! Thank you so much <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. im so in love with your beautiful foods! makes me soooo happy! ^^ <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thats an awesome thing to say!! thank you <333

      Delete