Saturday 18 May 2013

Mr Hoppalong!


I adore bunnies and have started collecting (sorta) natural colored plush bunnies for Willow.
They are so cuddly!

Mr Hoppalong was created like this:

1) (wholegrain) Bread!

2) Cut the ears

3) tada!

4) and a headshape from another piece and your on your way!

5) use a piece from the first sandwich (ears) 
to make the snout too!

6) Almond-butter it up!
Color the snout with peanut-butter.

7) Cut some circles and ears in cheese

8) I used a few dried apricots + cucumber as carrots, 
a dried sour cherry as snout, 
shredded coconut whiskers and dried blueberry eyes. 
Cheese moon and stars.

My little hero is still sick and he has been eating quite little so at least he ate all the dried fruits, the cheese and one ear! His appetite is just not there, poor boy <3 data-blogger-escaped-br=""> I hope he gets well really soon! I cant stand it when he is sick :( its so hard for the little ones!

I hope you had a lovely weekend :)
xxx










No comments:

Post a Comment